April 25, 2008

hannah montana miley cyrus pictures

(Mesa, AZ) – The chatter in the Cubs Spring Training bullpen this time of year usually focuses on questions of who will make the team, what the pitchers’ previous experiences were with a particular hitter, or how to throw a circle change. But the discussion took an interesting turn Tuesday afternoon when reliever Scott Eyre remarked that he was getting pretty sick of that “Hannah Labama, or whatever” that his kids are so into these days.

“You mean Hannah Montana, dude,” youngster Sean Gallagher reportedly interjected at Eyre’s gaffe. It only took a “who cares” from Eyre and a raised eyebrow or two from the other pitchers to launch Gallagher into a tirade into the relative virtues of Disney television show, “Hannah Montana,” and its teenage star, Miley Cyrus.

His teammates feigned interest as Gallagher explained that Miley Stewart, the character portrayed by Miley Cyrus on the show, is “an average teenager living a secret nightlife as superstar performer, Hannah Montana.”

Sensing a lack of interest, Gallagher stepped up his pro-Hannah rant. “Do you guys seriously not watch this show? Are you kidding me? It is, like, the best show on TV right now. Right up there with ‘That’s so Raven’ and ‘Kim Possible,’” Gallagher squealed with excitement. “Oh, and ‘The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.’ That show is totally (pause) SWEET!”

Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus picture
“After I saw her in concert in October,” Gallagher recalled for teammates, “she came out with that ‘I Can’t Wait to See You Again’ song. Coincidence? I think not.”

Gallagher wasn’t all smiles and sunshine, though. After repeatedly warning Cubs Reliever Kerry Wood to stop singing the Billy Ray Cyrus anthem “Achey Breaky Heart” because Miley is “nothing like her hick hack father,” Gallagher unleashed a furious stream of expletives and she-slaps not seen since Chris Crocker.

Gallagher concluded his bullpen session by inviting his teammates over to his condo to watch DVR’d episodes of “Hannah Montana.” Most declined immediately, and after asking whether any of the episodes take place at the beach, reliever Ryan Dempster also declined.

Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus picture

(In case it isn’t painfully obvious, the Brickyard is a PARODY news publication, so accounts and quotes are FICTIONAL. Sean probably doesn’t have a huge thing for Hannah Montana. You do, though, you sick Google stalker! No one should construe this fake article as being fact. Additionally, any similarity between this and other publications is entirely coincidental. Don’t sue. We don’t have money anyway.)

Comments

10 Responses to “Sean Gallagher Patiently Explains that ‘Hannah Montana’ is the Superstar Performer, Miley Cyrus is “Just the regular girl””

1. BROOKLYN LAING on July 21st, 2008 5:42 pm

I LOVE your pick

2. noor faisal alawi on October 10th, 2008 11:05 am

ilove you hannah tooooomuch you are my best singer

3. yasmin on December 18th, 2008 12:53 pm

i mlove you i want to see you you are a mazing love you

4. Kirandeep kaur on February 24th, 2009 10:27 am

Hannah montana you are my best to best pop star.I am your bigest fan
    in the world.

5. Lacey myers on March 2nd, 2009 8:47 pm

Hi as you can see my name is Lacey myers I am 13. And i am geting adopted from my nana and papa. And I really would like to come to your concerts one of this days. I am a big fan of you and you are a great example for the littler kids I love you hannah. I hope to see you and we can meet.I have a lot of thing of yours.
    can you right me back so I now you got this and I promise if you dont wont me to tall any of my friend I wont.

6. Lacey myers on March 2nd, 2009 8:53 pm

\

7. Lacey myers on March 2nd, 2009 8:54 pm

hy hannah.

8. Anonymous on August 24th, 2009 4:19 pm

hannah montana i love you my room is feld with you i wish you were my sister i got to see you concert i have close of you for school my brother is bothering me right now but my other one is in the marians and he was nice i miss him

9. 0199 on February 19th, 2010 10:37 am

oi miley

10. miley stowart on April 24th, 2011 10:58 am

thank you coming on December Christmas Day I want see you you move my Room
    8th day I listen my music Hannah montana the movies DVD happy like need you
    Miley are you my in my Family yes eat Dimmer Me

Got something to say?

You must be logged in to post a comment.